Friday, 1 April 2011

Illustration Friday - Duet and BICYCLE!



I absolutely had to re-(bi)cycle this picture for this week's Illustration Friday topic 'Bicycle,' as I couldn't think of - or redraw - a more fitting example!!


This week's topic is DUET, and I've had this little illustration waiting in my sketch book for the perfect occassion. Surely the only way to get around town is in tandem?!!!


I illustrated this couple using pen and ink and used photoshop to create the background.















5 comments:

N_Straight said...

Thanks Fiona! I have to say your illustration is perfect for duet. I like what you have going on in your art world... good stuff.

Missy said...

I love this! Great style!

Jack Foster said...

Perfect Fiona! Great idea.... and so well done!

Tjuca said...

clever! :-D

Hannah Sommerville said...

Very nice :)